Monday, May 7, 2012

AT "LACOSTE" FOR WORDS

I'd be laughing like a chimpanzee if someone wouldn't get what the title of this blog really means! haha.. but anyway, I am AT LOST FOR WORDS whenever we go to malls and I see displays of shoes everywhere. I am such a freak when in comes to shoes. If i really want something, I'd go an extra mile, like not eating just to save money and buy that freakin' shoe OR I just simply phone my grandma to send me money. haha..

When buying shoes, I always go for the designs that would fade out in oblivion in just a matter of season. I go for the classics, well, most of the time. But that doesn't mean I don't buy shoes that are "IN" whatever season were at. CLASSIC LOOK, COMFORT, and DURABILITY is what I really consider and LACOSTE brings those to the table.

I was browsing through there website and found these great pairs that I might just buy. y'know, the internet does good to those shoppers who doesn't find it appealing to see people wearing the same shoes or the same outfit the you put on. 


So, here are some of what LACOSTE has for us this season...














LACOSTE MEN'S BRADFORD


What I love about this pair is how it managed to break away from the stereo-type design of deck shoes with it's removable kilty detail.


















LACOSTE MEN'S THURMAN Mb


For a sleek look, I always go for something like this pair. With it's waxed leather and contrasting color combinations, this pair promises to turn heads anywhere you go.













LACOSTE MEN'S BROADWICK Hi R

On days that I have to walk for hours, like if we're abroad, I opt for a pair that is made from ballastic nylon. It provides comfort as it's material is soft and it lets air in, thus, making your feet not feeling all suffocated and dying.
















LACOSTE MEN'S BRADFORD Mid


There's something about suede that makes users exude a sense of class and sophistication. And what really turns me on with this pair is, AGAIN, it's removable kilty detail.











LACOSTE MEN'S CRICHTON CB


For a modern and fun take on a casual shoes, you'll love this pair. One can never go wrong with a simple black pair of shoes. But whenever I buy one, if the one I fancy is in all black, I see to it that it has something that would catch attention. I always look at it's sole, if it's colored, just like this one, it's a good buy.


















I'd wear all these pairs in a heartbeat. I mean, what's there not to love and rave about all these? :)



x.
Dex


No comments:

Post a Comment