Thursday, May 3, 2012

Gino's Burger: THE NOT-SO-GOOD on a GREAT BURGER



I know, we all used to love Gino's Burgers, but what you don't know about them might make you have second thoughts.

According to Sid, the man behind Gino's infamous burger sauce, he is now OUT from Gino's due to some unfortunate events.

Sid said, and i quote, "as of yesterday iam not at ginos no more they partner did some bad and there maken there own there now but in june iam going to open up the very first US diner here with new burgers an new sause at the top of Gmall called hollywood burgers its going to be nice we will have opend up in June." he further stated" sid is my name and its my family sause and somthing i started i got a partner who help invest once things started geting really good and money started to come in things started to change he first made all the emplyoes on me then he had hes girlfriend work there she made things worse i tryed talking to him about all the things an porblems to let him know i dont do things this way..and just this week he paid off one my cook to take my sause and they started to make there own i ask for my share of money and he did not give it to me so i walked out now there still maken burgers.......so thats what happend a very bad partner and thef so iam starten new at the top of Gmall.."







What happened to Sid is just sad, but predictable. It always happens when you're in a business relationship with people you barely know. But everything happens for a reason and every misfortune entails fortune.

Sid may have lost Gino's but in exchange is a bigger and better business venture, HOLLYWOOD BURGERS. I am looking forward to it, because I have been wanting to have a diner here in Davao that is reminiscent of the diners or joints we see in American movies.









Sid, I wish you the best in you new endeavor.











No comments:

Post a Comment