Thursday, May 10, 2012

NOT YOUR TYPICAL FASHION BLOGGER

Well, I'm really not one! haha.. As you must know, I am a lover of shoes and, to me, your choice of footwear can either make or break your entire look.

I am just a "T-Shirt-Pants-Shoes" kind of guy and love the comfort it provides. I don't want to be one who has to endure so much just so he'd look fashionable in the eyes of people.

Even if I veer away from the fashion blogger stereotype, I blog about fashion because I believe that I have an eye for aesthetics and art.

As for my everyday looks, chances are you'll see me looking like the pictures shown. :)



Top: Bought abroad
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Coach



Top: People Are People
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: The RAMP Crossings



Top: GUESS (?)
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Lacoste


Top: GAP
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: GUESS (?)


Top: GAP
Jeans: Markus
Shoes: DC


Top: Baleno
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Lacoste


My choice when it comes to jeans will forever be Levi's. It's durability is unquestionable and it just doesn't go out of fashion.

When shopping for clothes, I always go for comfort and longevity in terms of designs. I'm not the type who will spend so much money on clothes, that is why I make sure that whenever I buy one, I will be able to wear it numerous times - - ANY SEASON.

My love for fashion is really deeply rooted towards SHOES. When shopping for shoes, like I do with clothes, I make sure that the pair i'll buy will never be out of style. It should be CLASSIC. My favorite brand is undeniably, LACOSTE.







No comments:

Post a Comment