Sunday, April 8, 2012

High-Fashion Philippines - - MIADORE S/S 2012 CULT OF HALCYON for HOUSE of LAUREL


I was browsing Facebook a little while ago and stumbled upon an update on my Facebook feeds. A transparent neon box caught my attention. It was from the great Yekky Borje Balingit of Miadore.

So, this is the picture i was talking about..


I was in awe of just how much talent Yekky has. he inhales art, he exhales art. And this is what we get. EDGY. COLORFUL. FUN. Three words that first came to my mind when I saw his designs exclusively for Rajo Laurel’s House Of Laurel.

Here are some of his WORK OF ART..

(Fashionistas, tame yourselves! - hahahaha)




CUFFS for House Of Laurel






My favorites are the NEON GREEN and the COBALT BLUE Cuffs.


Now, I suggest all Fashionistas to check their Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, and whatever!! ‘coz the following pictures will surely take your freakin’ breath away!






NECK PIECES for House Of Laurel





Anyone who wears this would look regal in no time!


This one's my favorite! It's to-die-for!







The neck pieces can really breathe life into an ordinary and plain outfit. Put on a plain white tee and rock one of these neck piece and you'd look BANGIN' in no time.



Yekky’s POP EARRINGS for House Of Laurel









CONTACT YEKKY:

For Inquiries SMS: 0915-868-5958 / Email: bjbace@yahoo.com












No comments:

Post a Comment