Wednesday, April 25, 2012

MIADORE S/S 2012 : CULT of HALCYON


Some time ago, I made my first post raving about Yekky Borje Balingit’s Miadore S/S 2012 Cult Of Halcyon collection exclusively for House Of Laurel. Now, I can’t help but blog about his MIADORE S/S 2012 : CULT of HALCYON made available online!

I browsed through Yekky’s facebook photos and of his latest collection and not one creation disappoint me. Yekky’s talent never fails to amaze me in the craziest possible ways.

These are my favorite pieces off MIADORE S/S 2012 : CULT of HALCYON










What I love about his creations is that one can put on different pieces and it can still work all together in a great fashion.


This one's my favorite! Everything's put together very well and one will surely stand out just by wearing this.



Kylie, Madge, Xtina, and Britney will love these!











it’s easy to conclude that Yekky got his inspiration from the Aztec Civilization. The influence from the Aztec Civilization and his use of modern materials is a recipe for a sure-fire hit collection! I loved every single one!





Contact YEKKY:
http://www.facebook.com/yekbalingit

For Inquiries SMS 0915-868-5958 / Email bjbace@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment