Tuesday, April 17, 2012

FOR KEEPS: Stash by Cheyser Pedregosa

Just like a squirrel that stashes away nuts for winter, female fashionistas went gaga over Cheyser Pedregosa of THE WALKING RECESSIONISTA's premier line aptly named STASH.



I can't help but love the collection for I am a big fan of elaborate prints and aztec-inspired art. The collection speaks about Cheyser as an individual. It shows us just what kind of a person she is. YOUNG, WILD, and FREE.



This has got to be my favorite. It's aztec-inspired print caught my fancy faster than I caught my breath. I am in awe with just how great Cheyser's look in this picture was put together. Simple yet rocking!

Let me just say this.. CHEYSER, you are a GENIUS! true to your blog's name, you are a WALKING RECESSIONISTA who knows how to turn just about anything into gold. x.



One can do so much with this piece. You can look a bit Taylor Swift kind of sweet by putting on a soft, flowy vest OR channel your inner 'GOOD-GIRL-GONE-BAD' self by putting on a leather jacket as shown in this look by Cheyser.



AGAIN, just GENIUS. x



I love this piece for it can be used as a top or as a skirt. It's fun and functional.



I'm crazy over this print!





I'm not a SOLE Searcher for nothing, lastly, I'd like to say that I am head-over-heels in love with this shoes from ROMWE.











Credits to the AMAZING Aidx Paredes for the screenshots I got from his video teaser for STASH. Aidx, you are AMAZING!!!














1 comment:

  1. oooooh I need to head on over to Stash asap. I am loving everything, especially these nice pop of colors on each item.

    ReplyDelete