Tuesday, April 10, 2012

BEYOND HEAVEN

Just a while ago, I checked my Facebook account and saw Miadore's Yekky Balingit's post on my post.



I was like - - REALLY?!!! REALLY?!!!!

I mean, I started my blog not too long ago, just last Sunday (April 8.2012) really. What I'm trying to say is that, to have people reading my blog is AMAZING, but to have someone as influential as THE GREAT Mr. Rajo Laurel, that is just INSANE!! I mean, REALLY!

I was hesitant to believe Yekky at first. In my mind, I was like, "Why would someone like Rajo Laurel take some time to read my blog when obviously he knows faaaaaar better and experienced bloggers?!"



And then, I saw these. . . . . .







I couldn't believe my eyes!! I was just expecting a simple retweet from Mr. Rajo Laurel, but this is just OVER THE TOP!!! To have someone as great of an icon as Mr. Rajo talk about my blog post is BEYOND HEAVEN! Not only did he tweet about my blog, he tweeted it to Preview Magazine's Vince Uy and Philippine's Top Celebrity Stylist, Ms. Liz Uy!

Ms. Liz Uy retweeted and her brother, Preview's Mr. Vince Uy tweeted about my post!




Now, how can I not feel great, right?!


Writing has always been my ultimate love, and to have people their caliber commend me on what I love doing is, as I've said, BEYOND HEAVEN.



Thank you so much Mr. Rajo Laurel, Ms. Liz Uy, Mr. Vince Uy, and Mr. Yekky Balingit.










No comments:

Post a Comment