Sunday, April 8, 2012

Out On A Hunt.. PERFECT STUDDED SHOES.

I have long been obsessed with high-cut studded sneakers! What started this obsession was Christian Louboutin's Studded Louis Hightops. 





Owning one, is still a far cry now, but I know time will come i'll own a pair of Loubies. LOL

I was looking for studded shoes for the LONGEST time. I considered having one custom-made, but was hesitant of how the finished product would fit me. and also, I considered DIY-ing one, but figured that looking for metal studs is stressful and EXPENSIVE!



Until I saw this one....


A Hightop PUNKROSE studded sneakers by Skechers.. I just loved how it looks! It wasn't as elaborate as Louboutin, but it was a stand-out on it's own right. It's simple yet spunky. And what I really loved about this pair is that the studs they used weren't metal studs, it was actually made out of plastic, which means that the studs used will NEVER rust.

This is how it looks like when worn :)









No comments:

Post a Comment