Sunday, April 22, 2012

INDULGENCE WITHOUT THE GUILT

Anyone who knows me knows that I am such a freak when it comes to desserts. A meal would never be complete without a bite of my favorite chocolate bar or a scoop of ice cream. But, c'mon, we're not getting any younger and we should keep an eye on our health already. Good thing YOH FROZ delivers what we all need. A treat for our sweet tooth minus the guilt.

Forget about Selecta's MAGNUM. Yoh Froz's Yogurt Bars are the REAL DEAL!

Made with 98% fat-free yogurt, Yoh Froz's Yogurt Bars are without a doubt the answer to our prayers. A true food for our yearning sweets-loving soul. I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THEIR GREEN TEA FROZ!!

My FAVORITES are their Signature Chocolate-coated FROZ Bars and their Strawberry Froz. There's something about YOGURT and STRAWBERRY that really makes me crave for more. it's light and creamy and I just can't stop myself from grabbing one more bar.





Yoh Froz has a lot more to offer, so make sure to include trying out Yoh Froz on your itinerary.






and oh, when you're there, don't forget to ask for a TREAT CARD. 1 Treat Sticker for every 150php single-receipt purchase made. Complete all 10 treat stickers and get a free cup of Froz. Enjoy!








Davao Autoville Center, F. Torres St. (near Nonki and Let's Crab Eat), Davao City, Philippines
















No comments:

Post a Comment