Sunday, April 8, 2012

Organizing The Clutter: Best Ways To Organize Shoes

I'm the biggest NEAT FREAK you'll ever meet, but I would say that I love things - - ORGANIZED. And on the top of my list of things that SHOULD be organized are, of course, my shoes.

Upon entering my room, you'll see this:

these are just some of my shoes. Some pairs I placed in another room.

I basically mounted a cabinet on my wall. What it does is that, It keeps your shoes away from too much dirt. When you place your shoes on the floor and let it stay there, chances are, dirt will pile up and eventually discolor your footwear.


See these boxes?

These boxes were made by someone my mom knows. Individually putting your shoes in boxes will protect your shoes from acquiring the color of the other shoes, because some shoes tend to do that. And it also keeps your shoes clean and dust-free.

Have you ever had trouble finding the pair you would wear with your outfit? Well, a good way to address that problem is to LABEL your shoe boxes. Just like what I did. Sticking a photo outside the box of the pair inside is also a great way to organize. It will also help you save time from scavenging that perfect pair for your outfit.

Also remember to KEEP the shoe boxes and it would be great if you buy shoe pouches.

Now, some shoe boxes are big enough to fit two pairs, UTILIZE it! Just like what I did. Inside the Lacoste boxes are two pairs of shoes, SEPARATE IT BY USING ZIPLOCS, to prevent the pairs from acquiring each other's colors.












No comments:

Post a Comment