Sunday, April 8, 2012

Web-Frenzy: SOLESTRUCK

Being addicted to shoes, I can't count how many freakin' hours I spend in front of my laptop or my smartphone, looking for my NEXT PERFECT PAIR.

I am such a fan of online shopping. I usually buy my shoes online and have them shipped directly here in the Philippines or in my grandmother's US address. Buying shoes online has a LOT of pros. One is that, you can be sure of it's authenticity and quality.

Well, I happened to stumble upon this AMAZING online shopping website which carries an ample of footwear line. From Adidas Originals to Cheap Monday to Gram to Topman. The site is SOLESTRUCK.





The name itself gives me chills!! haha.. I always get it when I hear about or stumble upon an online shoe shopping haven.

And when I say SHOE SHOPPING HAVEN, I mean every word!

They have a vast selection of footwear from Men's to Women's.



I love how unique the shoes the carry are. These are some of the pairs I'd LOVE to have.


I love how sturdy it looks and the red sole gives it an even edgier look. LOVE!

I am obsessed with Aztec prints and Shoes! What gets better than combining the two?! LOVE

ONE WORD: Scene Stealer! I love how it looks like a Creeper but isn't too high.  LOVE LOVE LOVE

Now this one, how do I even start.. I just love everything about this pair. SADLY, it is out of stock! Well, as they say, GREAT THINGS NEVER LAST LONG. haha. I just love how the Green and the Black mixed in contrast. It makes your pair stand-out.




SOLESTRUCK also has a gargantuan collection of Women's shoes. I LOVE Women's shoes. I love how sexy they look. Lets admit it, Women's shoes are just so damn interesting!


How can you NOT love SOLESTRUCK?! They carry our OWN! Philippine Pride, GOLD DOT. I'll talk about GOLD DOT on my next post. For the meantime, these are SOLESTRUCK Exclusive Gold Dot pairs. I'm totally in love with the 3rd pair. It's SEXY, UNIQUE, and INTERESTING. Gold Dot never fails to amaze me!





GOLD DOT is the brand behind some of Philippine's Top Celebrities' footwear. Don't you just LOVE Ms. Anne Curtis-Smith's thigh-high boots?! LOVES IT.





I'll talk about GOLD DOT on my next post. toodles!












No comments:

Post a Comment