Saturday, April 7, 2012

In The Beginning...

Every great story begins with "Once Upon A Time.." or "In A Galaxy Far Far Away..", but mine is a bit different from that..

"ONCE UPON A SHOE", I think is a great fit. Lol.

Well, whatever! I'll just say it as it is.

My addiction to shoes started back when I was still "UNDER CONSTRUCTION".. My dad is addicted to shoes and my mom is such a sucker for designer bags. Long story short, I got my addiction from my dad and my sister got hers from my mom.

I have always loved shoes, but it was only in College that I actually started collecting. Mom bought me a pair of white Lacoste shoes. THAT wonderful event in my life lit up the dormant addiction I have for shoes. After buying that pair, I couldn't stop nor control myself from buying shoes with my own money or my parents'. Every chance I get, I make sure I buy a new pair.

For me, it's not about the fad. It's about the QUALITY of the footwear and it's LONGEVITY fashion-wise.

"Will this look good when I wear it 2 years from now?", "Will this go well with most of my clothes?", "Will I find a cheaper alternative to this?" - These are some of the questions I always ask myself before making a purchase. But there are times that I don't even bother asking myself these questions, because I love the pair too much to even bother. LOL.

Later, I'll post my shoe collection.






No comments:

Post a Comment